My car is an automobile15 My car is an automobile15

What a bunch of low-lifes that have no sense of humor.... OH MY FOOKING GOD. It made me laugh so much, I love things like this! That was just great that something like this can make people laugh. (well me anyway!) xD

Chrombus loop Chrombus loop

I actually wrote a song around 3 years about fairies using a similar progression. I really enjoy these chromatic type progressions where the bass note just falls down chromatically for the first few chords.

Similar to what Troisnyx said, these chords really can sometimes show how the composer approaches with note choosing. With the melody too, I also feel like you could top off with not just some original sound for the melody but more of a heavy/medium vibrato synth playing on top.

0:18 I would of carried on that progressive change since I thought you was starting to go with the typical circle of 4ths back to the original but that is just what I would of done haha. Just a few more details here and there and you could remove the fact that you say 'simple' although the concept will be.

Well done

GundamBlunt responds:

Thanks for the review and kind words. This was just a test I did while figuring out how to get Komplete 10 and Komplete Kontrol to work in Ableton and ended up liking it enough to export in hope that someone might want to use it for menu music or something, haha.

I never really planned to go back to it but I might just take your advice and add a few details in the future when I am a little bit more comfortable with Ableton. If I do (more like when I do) I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks again.

1 star this bitch 1 star this bitch

I love you

Green Flamingo Green Flamingo

I keep telling you I'll get some time to write on some post of yours, but I don't come on Newgrounds much often.

I always got hooked when I found you, and instantly become 1 of my 2 favourite on Newgrounds.

The amount of help you share with not only me, but the community is very kind of you, and I really still can't thank you from the talks with Jazz and performing piano which made me play it more :P

I need to find more time to comment about all those compositions you've showed me and I said I'd leave a comment on! I always enjoy what you share and to hear how well you are doing, all the best luck in the Audio course! :P

SoundChris responds:

Man really there is no reason to thank me :D I am always interested in music, talking about piano, jazz and non music stuff and also always try to help if i can! Btw are you stil training the dohnanyi piano stuff? To be honest - after a while they became really to extreme for me and my hands were hurding incredibly. There are people who really destroyed their sinews with this stuff .. nevertheless these are icredibly helpful for getting better ...

Thanks for the good wishes! Same back to you :)